Religion, Law and International Relations Programme
The Centre has produced a number of collaborative publications over the years and is looking to new forms of web-based dissemination in addition to books and occasional papers.
Some lecture texts are also availabe in .pdf format.
- Christianity and the Culture of Economics, (ed) Donald A. Hay & Alan Kreider, University of Wales Press, Cardiff, 2001
- Faith in the Centre (Christianity and Culture), (ed) Paul S. Fiddes, Regent’s Press, Oxford & Smyth & Helwys, Macon, Georgia, 2001
- Celts and Christians – New Approaches to the Religious Traditions of Britain and Ireland, (ed) Mark Atherton, University of Wales Press, Cardiff, 2002
- Composing Music for Worship, (ed) Stephen Darlington & Alan Kreider, Canterbury Press, Norwich, 2003
- Flickering Images -Theology and Film in Dialogue, (ed) Anthony J. Clarke & Paul S. Fiddes, Regent’s Press, Oxford & Smyth & Helwys, Macon, Georgia, 2005