Acting Director: Professor Paul S. Fiddes
Publications Manager: Dr Larry Kreitzer
Research Associates Of The Centre for Baptist History and Heritage
- Prof. William Brackney, Millard R. Cherry Distinguished Professor of Christian Thought and Ethics; Director, Acadia Centre for Baptist and Anabaptist Studies (ACBAS), Canada.
- Prof. John Coffey, Professor of Early Modern European History, University of Leicester.
- Dr. Michael A.G. Haykin, Professor of Church History and Biblical Spirituality and Director of The Andrew Fuller Center for Baptist Studies at the Southern Baptist Seminary, USA.
- Dr. Alison Searle, University Academic Fellow in Textual Studies and Digital Editing, University of Leeds (specialist in women in 17th-century Nonconformity).
- Prof. Tim Whelan, Professor of English, Georgia Southern University, USA
Visiting Research Associates Of The Centre for Baptist History and Heritage
- Dr Malcolm B. Yarnell III
Board of Advisors for the Centre
- Professor David Bebbington, University of Stirling
- Professor William H. Brackney, Acadia Divinity College, Director of Acadia Centre for Baptist and Anabaptist Studies
- Dr John E. Colwell
- Professor Timothy George, Beeson Divinity School, Samford University
- Professor Bill Leonard, Wake Forest University Divinity School
- Dr Ken R. Manley
- Professor Densil Morgan, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Dr Ian M. Randall
- Dr Horace O. Russell
- Dr Karen E. Smith, South Wales Baptist College, Cardiff University
- Professor Brian Stanley, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Valdis Teraudkalns, University of Latvia