How do I notify you of my change of address and change of name?

Please contact us at, with your new details or complete the form here:

Can you give me my friend’s contact details?

If you would like to get back in contact with your Regent’s contemporaries, we are happy to pass on your message and details to the person you want to contact. We cannot give you any personal details of our graduates as this is prohibited in regulations laid out in the Data Protection Act 1998. Please send your message to or post to The Development Office, Regent’s Park College, Pusey Street, Oxford, OX1 2LB, giving your friend’s first name, surname, former name, subject and matriculation year. If we do not have contact details for your friend, we will let you know, although it may be worth checking with us first. 

Why have I not received regent’s now recently?

Regent’s Now is published annually. Please contact us at with your new details if they have recently changed.

I am interested in one of your events but I have not received an invitation – who do I contact?

Please e-mail us at or call +44 (0)1865 284672 if you are interested in an event but have not received an invitation. We often target event invitations at specific interest groups. It is also possible that our records are incomplete so you may need to complete an update form. Please visit our events page for details of all upcoming events.

How do I make a donation to Regent’s Park college?

We are hugely appreciative of the support we receive from alumni and friends. Please visit the online giving website to make a donation or contact for more information.

How do I request my alumni card?

For further information or to apply for an Alumni Card please visit the Oxford University Alumni Office website

I can provide a venue/speaker for an event, whom should I contact?

Please contact with further information about what you may be able to offer.

What do I do to graduate?

Those who wish to take their degree, either in person or in absentia, should e-mail or call +44 (0)1865 288178.

How do I find out about regent’s alumni in my area?

There are currently no specific regional Regent’s alumni groups, but if you are interested in setting one up, please contact us at 

How do I collect my MA?

If you are a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Fine Arts, you can supplicate for the degree of Master of Arts in or after the 21st term from your matriculation. For more information, please contact the College Administrator, Sharon Merry at

How do I get a replacement certificate or transcript?

Transcripts are done for any students matriculating before 2007. Post 2007 transcripts are sent automatically to students when they have completed their degree. Students can request extra copies from Exam Schools. More information can be found on the University website.

Any queries on transcripts should be directed to

Who do I speak to about holding a conference/meeting at Regent’s College?

Please email, or call +44 (0)1865 288120.

I would like to stay in college, is this possible?

There are no free rooms during term time but some accommodation is available during the holiday periods. Please contact the receptionist Pam Pratt for more information on, or call +44 (0)1865 288120.

I would like to use the college library – who do I contact?

Unfortunately, alumni are not able to use the library during term time but may be able to visit by appointment during the holiday periods. For more information please contact

Regent’s Park College also houses The Angus Library. The Angus is the leading collection of Baptist history and heritage worldwide. It contains more than 70,000 items relating to the life and history of Baptists in Britain and the wider scene. Alumni are welcome to use the Angus library and should contact  to make an appointment. There is a small charge of £5 per day to use the Angus.

I have a question that doesn’t appear above, how can I find out more information?

Please contact us at and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If your query is more urgent, please telephone us at +44 (0)1865 288119.